Skip to content
- Asparagus – Jumbo and XL spears will remain very limited for the next 2 to 3 weeks; subbing to alternate sizing is likely.
- Berries – Strawberries – The market is expected to move upwards next week from lighter supplies as Mexico and FL end and CA continues to receive rain.
- Broccolini – Demand exceeds supply due to wind, cold, and rain in the growing regions.
- Lettuce – Product remains short in supply as the transition back to Salinas gets ready to start.
- Mushrooms – Cold weather in all growing regions has disrupted supply for the next 2-3 weeks.
- Citrus – Oranges – We are seeing good supplies of navel oranges in all sizes and grades. Quality if very good.