Skip to content
- Blackberries – Supply is expected to increase week over week for the next 2-3 weeks.
- Eggplant – Good supply in east and upper Midwest with excellent overall quality; the west is now if full swing with outstanding quality.
- Arugula – Supply and quality are good.
- Napa Cabbage -Supplies are expected to be plentiful for the next three weeks.
- Roma Tomatoes – Production is lighter than expected; should see a vast improvement on quality and volume over the next 2-3 weeks. Note: Do not store tomatoes in the refrigerator, refrigeration causes loss of flavor and creates a mealy texture. Cut back on inventory and increase turns to improve quality and reduce loss.