Skip to content
- Cucumbers – Market and supply are good; quality is outstanding.
- Roma Tomatoes – Good supply and quality available. Expect improvement in shelf life, quality and size distribution over the next several weeks. Reminder: Do Not store tomatoes in the refrigerator, this causes a loss of flavor and a mealy texture.
- Red Leaf Lettuce – Good volume with good quality and the market is steady.
- Cauliflower – Supplies are expected to be plentiful this week. Overall quality and appearance are very nice.
- Broccoli/Broccoli Florets – Supplies are better this week.
- Napa Cabbage – Supplies are expected to be plentiful for the next three weeks.